HIV nosode is a multi-spectrum therapeutic agent which was developed from HIV type I and type II organisms, with the help of a team of scientists. The preparation has undergone several studies such as scientific development (1), human study in healthy volunteers (2), clinical trial (3) as well as in-vitro studies. The study has shown its safe use in humans.
This is major medicine in the nosode category, which has a potential of helping deep seated diseases arising due to immunological aetiology. As the HIV virus has a capacity to influence many organs and systems in the human body, so as the HIV nosode has potential to bring therapeutic benefits for a range of immunologically mediated diseases.
- Wide range of immunologically mediated diseases
- Auto-immune diseases like Psoriasis, Eczema, Pemphigus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.
- Recurring and chronic infections (as adjuvant therapy)
- HIV infection (as adjuvant therapy)
- “Scientific method of preparing homoeopathic nosodes” Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy [serial online] 2014 [cited 2014 Nov 13];9: 25-33. Available from: http://www.ijrh.org/text.asp?2014/8/3/166/141740
- “HIV Nosode: The Homeopathic Pathogenetic Trial,” by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in Forschende Komplementärmedizin / Research in Complementary Medicine, Germany, June 2015. Link: http://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/435845
- “Clinical trial for evaluation of a Human Immunodeficiency Virus nosode in the treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus‑ Infected individuals”; Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy / Vol. 9 / Issue 1 / Jan-Mar 2015 http://www.ijrh.org/article.asp?issn=0974-7168;year=2015;volume=9;issue=1;spage=25;epage=33;aulast=Shah